Call us : +88 02 9136694 Ext: 110, 01811458877 email@example.com
The objectives of the project are
⇒ to support meritorious and poor students under its Corporate SocialResponsibility (CSR).
⇒ to bring meritorious and poor students in the main stream of technology and nursing them .
⇒ to develop highly skilled professionals in the country through full time guidance.
** Special attention would be given to the students from rural and backward class.
The newly admitted students in each semester.
DIU will offer scholarships to 05 students from each Faculty (total 25). The scholarships will be of 3 (three) categories as follows:
1st Category: They will be given 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
2nd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
3rd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational fees.
The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have strong analytical ability
1. Passing year of HSC be 2017.
2. Applicant must be a Student of Bachelor program of DIU
3. Fluent in English and have a good communication and presentation skill.
4. Computer literate and proficient in IT.
5. Amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working.
6. Ability to work in group or individually.
7. The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.
A written test will be conducted among the newly admitted students at DIU. Only short-listed applicant will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by the Selection Committee. A committee will conduct examination including preparing questions, examine answer script and preparing result. The result will be published through online.
Marks distribution will be as follows :
Written Examination : 75 (General knowledge 25 English 25 Other subjects faculty wise 25)
Viva : 15
Fluency in English : 05
Presentation skill : 05
Written test will be conducted as stated below :
1. General knowledge and English will be common for applicant from any background.
2. Science and Mathematics for the candidates of FSIT and FE
3. Accounting and Economics for the candidates of FBE
4. English and Logic for the candidates of FHSS
5. Science and Biology for the candidates of FAHS
Eligible candidates will apply online by paying BDT. 304 (Taka three hundred and four) only using Bkash payment option. [comission included]
Please use following steps to pay
1. Select "Payment" option.
2. Enter Our bKash Number: 01847027541
2. Pay BDT. 304
3. Enter Reference Number : 1
4. Enter Counter Number : 1
6. Done! You will get a confirmation SMS with bKash Transaction Code.